Saturday, July 28, 2012

Outside of the Frames: Cooking Delicious food






Last night I wanted to try making some different. So I found a recipe for Artichoke and Chicken. I changed the recipe to make it work, with what I had. 


Ingredients for 2 people


- 2 Artichokes
- 1 Garlic
- 1/2 of a medium sized Onion
- 1 Lemon
- White Wine
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 packet of Chicken fillets  
- Tablespoon of Red Pepper Corn


Chicken


First I started off with turning the oven on to 350 degrees. Next I oiled a cooking pan and put the chicken in with a clove of finely chopped garlic. Then I took some montreal steak spice and put it all over the chicken. I put the chicken into the oven to cook for 40 minutes.  


About 26 minutes later I started cooking the Artichokes


Artichokess
I took out a frying pan and chopped 1/2 onion, 2 garlic cloves and 2 Artichokes hearts (make sure not to cut off all the meat of the Artichoke) into the frying pan. I took about a tablespoon of red pepper corn and placed into the pan. I cut up one lemon into finely chopped slices and placed into pan. Then I took white wine and put a few splashes in (under half a glass of white wine). I let cook for about 8 minutes on medium heat and then added another small splash of wine. Then let it cooked for about another 5-10 minutes until little browned. 


I placed the Artichokes onto a dish, then I put the chicken on top of the Artichokes. I took the cooked lemon from the artichokes dish and placed on top of the chicken. After that it was ready to be served. 

This is a wonderful dish that is easy and tasty to make.


xoxo


Try it out you may just love it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment