Sunday, February 8, 2015

Skin Care Routine

Hello Lovely's
Its been awhile since I posted on here!



Today I am bringing you my current skin care routine. I have been using a bunch of amazing products! These products have been calming my skin and letting it glow. I absolutely love not wearing face make up anymore. I love just letting my skin shine through. Before I talk about my Skin care routine I want to tell you its so important to eat healthy and stay hydrated thoughtout the day to have good skin. It really all starts within and truly believing your skin will improve.

Cleanser:
The first product I use in both the morning and night is the La Mer Cleanser this is an a fabulous product that I have been using for the past two years. It is on the expensive side, but what I find is it lasts me the whole year and has been doing wonders for my skin

Toner:
The next product is the Chanel Hydra Beauty Lotion which I added into my routine last year. I love how its hydrating for my drier skin. I find toner can strip my skin of hydration but this one leaves my skin well hydrated and prepared for the next strep in my skin care routine.

Serum:
I also added in the Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum, which I used when I was younger and for some reason I stopped using it. I am so happy to have started using it again!  Its a great product that gives my skin the extra boost of hydration which I need.

Moisturizers:
Lastly I use both the La Mer and the Biovera Moisturizers:
I alternate between the two. I started using a sample of the La Mer Soft Cream, and have loved using it ever since!

The other moisturizer, I found at my local health food store. I was looking for a moisturizer and I didn't have access to buying the La Mer Soft cream so I bought the Biovera because it looked like a unique product with amazing organic ingredients. Its a great moisturizer for anyone with dry to combination skin. I would denfiteny recommend it if you come across it.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment