Sunday, June 22, 2014

Let Your Skin Shine Through


I think the most wonderful thing you can do for your skin is give it a break from make up throughout most of the week. As a person that loves makeup or suffers from acne, it can be hard to do so. In high school,  I worn makeup most of the time which was hard on my skin and didn't help with the breakouts. Once I started university. I didn't have the need to constantly wear makeup. Over time I saw my skin become clearer and healthier. My skin felt bright and refreshed. The acne really started to disappear and my confidence boosted so much. I have always been a very confident person but once I took off the makeup and let my skin shine through. It was a whole new experience of condifence which made me feel so great about myself.  If your a person who wears a lot of makeup and/or suffers from acne its time to take the mask off and let your gorgeous self shine.  I'm giving you the challenge of no make-up for one month, eating healthily and drinking penalty of water! Once you have done this challenge you will love the results and will feel the need to not wear make-up as much. Have an amazing day and let me know in the comments below if your taking the one month challenge! Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment