Thursday, June 19, 2014

Mini On The Go Hair Products

I will be heading to nationals this year and for my travels I picked up the mini size of my favourite Harmonic conditioner. I also picked up the shampoo since I've been curious to try it and know I will love. I love this brand for it's Devine and hydrating conditioner. My hair tends to lighten in the summer and the ends can become dry but with this conditioner my hair is soft and healthy. I am so excited to try the shampoo, I love how this brand is free of sulfates,parabens, silicones, ethoxylates, peg, phthalates and sythetic fragrances because what ever is applied topically especially to ones hair can be just as damaging as ingesting it. So I believe it's important to stay heathy from both the inside and outside. I try to buy this without harsh chemicals even though in this day an age it can be hard and I still like to try out different brands. It's all a process to change into a fully healthy lifestyle. Have a wonderful day gorgeous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment