Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mini Skin Care Haul and Review

                                                                     I came across this product at the health food store I go to. For years it hasn't been offered in Canada. I am so happy, I got ahold of this lovely product it's fantastic for the the face and skin. I apply it at night and it gives a beautiful glow to the skin in the morning. Defiently a product worth trying a must in everyone's skin care regime.                                      
 The next product is a brand that I have never heard of and decided it would be worth a try. I apply it morning and night at it keeps my skin will moisturized throughout the day while I am trying in the hot sun. As an athlete I like to keep my skin care routine simple in the mornings. I like the feeling this cream leaves my skin very hydrated and soft. My skin can get quiet dry being in the sun all day and this cream leaves my face feeling very lush. Hope everyone is having a great and beautiful day! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment